Monday, June 19, 2006

Great Tool

I ignored it for a long time, but I have been really amazed at this little tool that has saved me a LOT of time, and cost nothing. I'm referring to Google Desktop, the Google search engine for your computer. Once you install the software, Google indexes everything on your computer - files, emails, webpages, you name it (unless you don't want it to, then you can tell it not to), and constantly indexes anything that comes in. Then, whenever you're trying to find ANYTHING, its a TWO SECOND search.

Google Desktop

1 Comments:

At 11:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for this post Brian. I had Google desktop installed, but I hadn't used it much except for internet searches. Now I'm exploring it and you're right! It is great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home